Friday, October 12, 2012

KCWC Day 5


I thought today was the last day of the challenge, but turns out I have two more.  I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad.  It's the weekend, and I'd love to sew my heart out, but my kids might not be sew understanding.

Today I finished the Birdie Skirt.  I'll do a full photo shoot and reveal tomorrow, but above is the appliquéd shirt I'm working on to go with it.  It might be a bit much, but I'm going for it.

It's early and I could keep sewing, but I'm sew tired from a long week and busy day.  Tomorrow I'll be back at it.  After finishing the shirt above, I need to figure out what's next!?!  It's either a pair of pants for George or appliquéd hoodie for Henry.  I'll keep you posted.

Ciao!

1 comment:

Annee said...

Wow! I'm getting super excited for the big reveal. Good luck sewing over the weekend. I know that rarely works out for me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...